Up to 4 people; up to 4 additional can be added for $799 per person
Escape to warm sunshine next winter as you explore mangrove islands and white sand beaches by kayak in Everglades National Park’s Ten Thousand Islands! Bring up to 3 friends with you on a private, 3-day, 2-night guided paddling expedition donated by Bad Adventures.
- 3 days of spectacular guided kayaking through mangrove islands
- 2 nights of tent camping on a private island. Watch sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico from a white sand beach! Tents and camping mattresses are included. (BYO sleeping bags.)
- Ground transportation to and from a Miami International Airport hotel (pre and post-trip hotel accommodations not included)
- Opportunities for world-class birding and dolphin-spotting
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners. All scrumptious backcountry cuisine cooked together at camp!
- Kayaks and all required paddling gear, including paddles, life jackets, and drybags for clothing and personal supplies
- All National Park admission fees and permits
- Services of 1 or 2 friendly, professional Bad Adventures guides
This is a mild to moderate-intensity adventure. You don't need to be a professional athlete to complete the trip!
Have more than 4 people in your party? Add up to 4 additional adventurers to your private expedition for $799 per person.
Pick from these available dates by September 1, 2021:
- Friday, January 14 to Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Friday, January 28 to Sunday, January 30, 2022
- Friday, February 11 to Sunday, February 13, 2022
- Friday, February 25 to Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Friday, March 11 to Sunday, March 13, 2022
The winner is responsible for airfare and any hotel stays before and after the trip. Bad Adventures Trip and Course Policies apply.
Auction ends 3 weeks from now on Thursday, May 6 at 9:45 PM Eastern.
Current High Bid: