Up to 4 people; up to 4 additional can be added for $799 per person
Escape to warm sunshine next winter as you explore mangrove islands and white sand beaches by kayak in Everglades National Park’s Ten Thousand Islands! Bring up to 3 friends with you on a private, 3-day, 2-night guided paddling expedition donated by Bad Adventures.
- 3 days of spectacular guided kayaking through mangrove islands
- 2 nights of tent camping on a private island. Watch sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico from a white sand beach! Tents and camping mattresses are included. (BYO sleeping bags.)
- Ground transportation to and from a Miami International Airport hotel (pre and post-trip hotel accommodations not included)
- Opportunities for world-class birding and dolphin-spotting
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners. All scrumptious backcountry cuisine cooked together at camp!
- Kayaks and all required paddling gear, including paddles, life jackets, and drybags for clothing and personal supplies
- All National Park admission fees and permits
- Services of 1 or 2 friendly, professional Bad Adventures guides
This is a mild to moderate-intensity adventure. You don't need to be a professional athlete to complete the trip!
Have more than 4 people in your party? Add up to 4 additional adventurers to your private expedition for $799 per person.
Pick from these available dates by September 1, 2021:
- Friday, January 14 to Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Friday, January 28 to Sunday, January 30, 2022
- Friday, February 11 to Sunday, February 13, 2022
- Friday, February 25 to Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Friday, March 11 to Sunday, March 13, 2022
The winner is responsible for airfare and any hotel stays before and after the trip. Bad Adventures Trip and Course Policies apply.